1. It is directed by the guy who made Juno, Thank You For Smoking and, to a lesser extent, Up in the Air
2. It is written by the woman who wrote Juno, The United States of Tara, and an episode of Childrens Hospital
3. It is narrated by J.K. Simmons, the most powerful man in the world
4. Among its cast: Nite Owl, the standup who does the Black Angus jokes, and a Hot Tub Time Machinist from Cougar Town.
5. It's about a divorced fiction writer in a state of arrested development who returns to her small-town home with the intentions of rekindling an age-old romance with a now married man.
6. The biggest reason of them all, Charlize Theron (pictured below in the first image from Young Adults), who, considering everything we know about the movie and her limitless talent, could very well end up with an Actress in a Leading Role nomination (at least).
In case you're not as big a nerd as I am:
1. Jason Reitman
2. Diablo Cody
3. J.K. Simmons (that one was easy)
4. Patrick Wilson, Patton Oswalt and Collette Wolfe
5. There's a previous-work joke in there
6. Charlize Theron is awesome